Marlay's gift for Father's Day is that she decided that her last bottle was no longer necessary and she was on board with the idea of a 12 hour nap. I know at some point she will become difficult, but right now she is a dream. She smiles a ton, loves to make cute little noises and has become accustomed to eating out with Mom and Dad. If she cries, it is a rare event and there is typically something we forgot (like a bottle or a nap).
Jen and I both love waking her up first thing in the morning because she almost always greets us with a smile and a few yawns, very cute. I still think this is all some clever plot to ask me for a very expensive car one day. If it is, kudos to her, it's working.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment