So I realize that probably only two people will ever read this blog (yes, they live in Fla), but I'm stating it anyway. If nothing else it will replace my earlier plan of trying to get some of my thoughts about raising Marlay down on Video, which so far has not really happened.
As I write this, Mar-mar (I guess that is how it is written) is pretty much the perfect age and the perfect kid. She sleeps, eat and poops when we expect it, rarely cries and frequently smiles. She's a bit behind on her 'tummy-time' so crawling and walking may be a ways off, but I'm OK with that. I probably wouldn't be opposed to freezing time for a few years while she is at this age (although I am VERY curious to hear her talk).
Things Marlay likes....getting awakened in the morning, her first bottle, playing on her mat with Mom and Dad, going in the vroom-vroom as long as it is in constant motion, summer naps in her swing after dinner, bathtime, falling asleep on her parents after a long day of playing.
Things Marlay does not seem to care for...meeting other kids, her car seat, her first burp of the bottle, when you pull her onsie over her face
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment